Tapping Tuesday, Day 5
Today’s Theme: Tapping
Welcome! Today’s theme consists of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) tapping to boost our self-esteem and uplift our mood. Follow along with the tapping, either with one or two hands, and repeat the affirmations.
“Without self-esteem, the likelihood of you healing is squat!”
– Caroline Myss (a well-known intuitive healer)
- Air Flow – Deep Breathing and Movement to Activate the Lymphatic System
- Pelvic Flow – Relax and Strengthen the Pelvic Muscle
- Dance Flow – Dance Your Heart Out to Increase Your Heart Rate and Boost Our Mood
- Body Flow – Stretching Muscles With Slow Paced Stretch Yoga
- Inner Flow – EFT Tapping to Boost Self Esteem
Press the ‘Play’ button below to start the videos.
We hope you enjoyed today’s video and that you feel REACTIVATED!
See you tomorrow
The provided information is based on personal experiences, research, and personal outcomes and it is not for the purpose of providing medical advice. We are not doctors. All information and exercises provided by Reactivate Myself (under parent company Ellitel Inc.) are intended for educational purposes only and should not replace professional medical advice or treatment. Please consult with your physician regarding all your medical conditions and needs and before beginning any exercise program. By participating in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Reactivate Myself (Ellitel Inc.) from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Reactivate Myself’s (Ellitel Inc.) negligence.